Designation: Key Accounts Manager
Product: Payment Gateway
Roles and Responsibilities:
• New Key Merchant Acquisitions across multiple sectors (with focus on Government, Education, Financial Services, Travel and B2B).
• Liaising with our banking partners for merchant acquisition through a VAS model.
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan, sales approaches and strategies.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Merchant relationship management along with issues/complaint resolution.
• Managing communications between merchant and internal teams.
• To understand customer requirement in the geography assigned and future product portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• A Graduate in any field with preference to MBA.
• Experience of 5 to 8 years in senior sales role for selling payment gateway (preferably to merchant from Government, Education, Financial Services, Travel and B2B segments).
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• Basics of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Basic understanding of any CRM tool.
• Knowledge of customer service practices.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
• Strong work ethic.
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10